Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Session 9

Intense!

Well, seem to be getting farther and farther away from the low variance grind. Today the action at highstakes was amazing. So I figured what the heck! I'm rolled for these games (kinda?), and I'm just going to keep my table count low and try to play every hand perfectly. I played really well today, (A-) but broke about even.

Here is a graph of the day


Today was really disappointing given how amazing the games were. Normally I filter out 50/100+ on Stars and FTP, so I end up playing 25/50 10/20 and such. But there is a sneaky limit that runs on FTP pretty rarely called "40/80" A good game was running with some regs, and an unknown player to me who I am pretty sure was Guy Laliberte (an incredibly successful man who owns Cirdce De Soleil, I love this show make sure you go see it if you have a chance.)
Well eventually I bought in for the full 200BBs (16K!! wow) and although I didn't play any huge or significant pots in terms of big blinds, every hand was really really intense, and it was fun (lol degen) I played a slightly lower variance style to keep my sanity, which most likely cut my edge a little bit, but I was still quite +EV in the game. I just didn't want to get into some ridiculous dynamic where I'm inducing light 5 bets and have to stuff in 16K with QQ. I'll give myself a B+ at 40/80 and an A for all the other games, unfortunately ran kinda bad overall and had a breakeven day.

GL Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment