Saturday, April 9, 2011

Session 6

Yesterday we went to the Heat game, which was an absolute blast. The have so many playmakers on their team. Must've seen like 15 dunks, it was incredible. Something about watching a slam dunk get thrown down makes you feel so good.
This was my favorite play of the night, in person it was soooo sick.



The Heat game was a huge success, it was also my first time at that Arena, very cool. Poker on the other hand was not so successful. I'm not particularly thrilled about this session, just sorta feel blah.


I think I was not functioning quite at the efficiency I need to be able to 24 table. It seems like I'm only "in the zone" maybe half the time I try to masstable with deepstacks, lately. Today I think I'm going to try and open with some 12 tabling, its a super easy/comfortable tile for me and my hourly per table is still pretty near peak. Then if I feel like my level of intensity can handle more tables I'll fire them up, whether its 16 or 20 or 24.

Here is my month so far for cashgames only.


Blah :/

No comments:

Post a Comment