Monday, April 11, 2011

Session 7

Session 7 was Saturday night/ Sunday morning for me.

I didn't really play a lot as Beatty's friends were over and there was sort of chaotic madness at the house. yesterday I ran quite well over an extremely short session in cashgames, and then ran quite badly at tournaments and actually stopped registering after the morning majors because I was too tired to play.

Heres a graph of yesterdays cash session.


BINK! Over EV finally. I gave about half of this back in MTT's though, but still, its nice to run over EV for a session. The pot around hand 200 was a 3bet with Kx sooted from the SB, a CBET on Qxx, and then I turned a flushdraw on a turn jack and double barrelled almost all-in, called off the rest and got there vs KQ. :D mad skills yo!

Most importantly I got some really good sleep yesterday and I feel ready to put in a nice long day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment