Thursday, April 7, 2011

Session 5

Brutal! Didn't get a review up right afterwards because I was kinda tilty and took a nap. Here is a a graph of yesterday.

I played about 10K hands of cash, here is a graph.



I added in some 6max SNG's yesterday, especially when there were not many cash games running, and because the SNGs were really soft.


As you can see, I ran like absolute crap in both game formats. Here is easily the worst beat of the year for me so far.

I started out playing pretty sloppy yesterday, felt like I was playing my C or D game, of course, I ran much much worse than my expectation, but my expectation surely wasn't great and what it normally is. I cleaned up my play as the day went on, and my results got a little better, but a lot of that is just variance too. Not much else to say other than overall I feel like I have played quite well this month with the exception of part of yesterday, and I'm 10K under EV in cashgames, and massively under EV in MTTs and SNGs as well. I'm hoping it will turn around, so we will have to wait and see.

My stats yesterday were 25/21/7/45 VPIP/PFR/3BET/WWSF, and I ended up losing about 5K in total. Hope to have more luck today/tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment